About

H. Strange & Son started carrying out electrical services in 1959 by Micheal Strange of Tansley, the company has been passed down two generations to the current Managing Director Andrew Jaina.

In 2010 the company relocated to its current location in Bonsall Derbyshire to larger premises to enable the company to expand the services we offer.

We are Matlock’s original electrical contractor and have had continuous membership to the National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting ( NICEIC) since 1962.

All of our engineers are time served apprenticeship trained City & Guilds qualified electricians to current BS7671 Wiring Regulations and Practices to ensure the service you receive is the best possible.

Also our engineers are IPAF qualified operators for powered access equipment and Chapter 8 Highways trained for Highway Electrical works.

In 2008 we purchased our own scissor lift powered access platform to comply with the working at height regulations for our own site works and is available for hire.

Also in 2008 we purchased a 15 ton plant lorry to move the powered access equipment from site to site, since then the plant haulage division was formed moving plant machinery and equipment throughout the mainland UK.